Friday, November 11, 2016

Don't Tell by Erin Trejo | Book Release Day

Don't Tell by Erin Trejo Book Release Day Blitz banner


Title: Don’t Tell
Author: Erin Trejo

Genre: Dark Romance,Thriller
Hosted by: Lady Amber’s PR

Don't Tell by Erin Trejo Book Release Day Blitz


Blurb:
In a world full of lies and deceit, where do I fit in? A highly respected surgeon for a step-father and a lawyer for a mother, I never wanted for anything. The lies that live behind these mansion walls are ripping us apart. No one speaks of them but we all know they’re there.  Opting to take a break, I leave for the summer.

Meeting Max wasn’t part of my plans. He’s dark and mysterious. 
He takes away all of the pain and worry that hides within me.
Until the day he changed. Now I am forced to live in a new hell.
One I’m not sure I will make it out of.







Erin Trejo is a wife, mother, child chauffeur and author. She loves being able to create different characters and spin a web that makes them come together in the end. Her books do not stick to just on genre, they span many. She writes about things that are real life situations and fairy tales are not always smooth sailing. Her MC books are hard and gritty and they have struggles just like you would in life. She also has books that are not so in your face. There are several that are good love stories that are fraught with issues that the characters have to deal with.




Buy Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment