Monday, March 6, 2017

How to Stay Fit: A Fitness At Home Guide by Jessie K. David and Antony Jegadish | A Book Review


The author sent me an email asking if I would like to review his book. He found me through Amazon. Obviously, I agreed to review the book as you can see. This book is a guide for fitness, designed for those who don't want to or don't have time to go to the gym --like me. 

This book contains a very comprehensive and complete guide on how to be or how to stay fit in the convenience of our own homes. No need to pay gym memberships or need to commute. Great savings, right? I say comprehensive because it detailed the important things that you need to remember to be healthy. It talks about food in detail--the nutrients and minerals our body need, calories, weight, etc. It also talks about the exercise routine you need to do. It lists down a series of exercises and steps that you can easily follow. It seemed like all you need to do to be healthy and stay fit is all here. All you need is your commitment and conviction to follow and create a routine and then turn it into a habit. The only problem would be if you are like me--a descendant of Sid the sloth. Lucky for me, I was born a little frame, though I still have to watch out for midsection to not be calling too much attention to itself. 

This is very informative. I have learned a lot of things from here about the food we need to take into our body to be healthy and among other things. It talks about the technical and the physical side of eating and exercising. This seemed like an Idiot's Guide to Stay Healthy Right at the Comfort of Your Own Home. No need to buy any equipment. Just you and your desire to be healthy.

I give this book 4/5 pairs dumb bells though you don't need any of those dumb bells to follow this book. All you need is time to spare.


When you prepare green tea, use the warm water to retain its health benefits.
- Jessie K. David and Anthony Jegadish, How to Stay Fit: A Fitness Home Guide 



Thank you again, Jessie David for the copy of the book.





No comments:

Post a Comment